Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Modern by Dwell Magazine hits stores...

A few weeks ago I shared the preview pics for the new Modern by Dwell Magazine furniture and home decor line at Target. Well now the line has hit stores, and my first reaction is a big "meh - what's all the fuss about"?  From what I can tell, it looks an awful lot like the stuff  you'd see at Ikea. And in stores, it's not styled as well as Ikea's stuff, and in some cases seems to be more expensive. My advice would be to wait until this stuff goes on sale, unless you see something you've just GOT to have and fear it will sell out.

2 comments:

NYC Irish Girl said...

I agree. Just an end cap at our store.

Critifur said...

I cant even find anything except some odds & ends on an end cap. I am interested in a few things (bar cart, pouf, tray), but not buying unless i see it in person. I wi;; keep looking.