Friday, October 21, 2016

Coming this Spring: Victoria Beckham for Target

ABC News reports that Victoria Beckham will be bringing her fashion sense to the masses.

The designer, former Spice Girl and mother of four just announced that she is teaming up with Target to bring a new line of her clothes to the retailer next Spring.

"For a while now, I have been thinking how great it would be to work on clothes for a customer that either doesn’t want to pay or can’t pay designer prices," Beckham said in a statement on Target.com. "I loved the idea of opening the brand up to a wider audience and being able to share my vision with a broader customer base."

Victoria Beckham for Target will range in price from $6 to $70, with most items under $40. The collection will include more than 200 items for women including dresses, rompers, tops and bottoms -- as well as corresponding styles for girls, toddlers and babies. The new line marks Beckham's first foray into designing clothes for children.

"From the outset of my brand, I have always designed clothes that I want to wear, and that’s exactly what I have done here, but this time there are also clothes that my daughter would love to wear, too!" Beckham said. "Designing for children is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time."

The collection will be available April 9 through April 30 at all Target stores and on Target.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Omg!!! Can't wait to see the collection.

Unknown said...

This will be another fiasco, even worse than Lily. No thanks!