Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nifty Gift: Target Dollar Spot Dog Sweaters & Coats

Attention pet lovers! Target's Dollar Spot is stocked with a variety of doggie sweaters (like the one shown here), fleece jackets (in fun chevron patterns) and puffer coats. These would make a great gift for dog owners or stocking stuffers for your pooch. And best of all, they're only $3 each! The Dollar Spot also has cute fleece pet blankets and pet collars in assorted patterns (in sizes S/M/L) - again, all for just $3.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if they have XL size? I have a big doggie that would love a sweater :)

Target Addict said...

Catherine: you can look, but from what I could tell the sweaters only come in one size. They ARE stretchy, though, so it may work. The dog "coats" might be a better option for your dog as they attach with "velcro" and I think are more adjustable. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I need to get to Target to check them out and to look for that cute hat you posted a few days back! I just found out my local Target is closing though so I am officially in mourning :(

Target Addict said...

Catherine: sorry to hear your local Target is closing! Is there at least another one within driving distance?
Also: I happened to look again at Target yesterday, and while the sweaters seem to be one size only, the doggie coats come in various sizes.

Unknown said...

They had the whole Dollar Spot taken down at my Target. Hopefully they will put up the new version (the the cute hat and dog coats). My Target isn't closing until the end of January so hopefully they will remain fully stocked and updated at least for the holiday shopping. Yeah, there is another Target in our town but this one is much closer and more convenient to work and home.