Monday, August 15, 2011

The full Missoni for Target Lookbook, revealed...


Racked.com has posted the entire lookbook - 400+ pieces - for the upcoming Target for Missoni line. Click through their slide show to see every single women's, men's, children's, home decor, lifestyle, and office product to be released in Target stores this September 13th. I'm personally loving the colorful ceramic vases, the vibrant rugs, and the more subtle etched-glassware. In the clothing department, I'm finding the knitware a little too "bold" for my tastes, although I could see myself picking up a scarf, hat, gloves or socks.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I'm really liking the flat shoes and the kids clothes. One or two pieces of the women's clothes might find their way into my closet as well.

Shopping Celle said...

Just looked at the Nitolicious blog where the Missoni lookbook is posted with prices. Of course I want it all but I am concerned that several of the pieces I had my eye on are Target.com only. I need to feel the fabric and try on because as you all know Target's sizes can be all over the board!