Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pick of the Week

It's pick of the week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now at just $3 for a 3-ring binder or $1.50 per notebook, these prices on recycled-paper back-to-school supplies can't be beat. But the real reason I'm mentioning them are for the LOL moment I had when I read about them on Racked.com last week:

Target has fully embraced the whole eco-friendly totebag movement....The eco overtones continue in school supplies: recycled notebooks and pencil cases sport environmental slogans including the touchy "O.P.P. Other People's Paper." While the recycled message is clear, what is also evident is the reference to the classic, sexually-overt Naughty by Nature song. Get these notebooks before they are recalled, people.

No comments: