Monday, June 1, 2015

Fab Find: Hannahmax Cookie Chips

Recently at Target I found these delectable Cookie Chips from Hannahmax Baking. I tried both the Sea Salted Peanut Butter flavor (shown here) as well as the Cinnamon Sugar, and both were delicious. Their tagline is "Tastes like a Cookie, Eats like a Chip", which is true: these are super thin, extra crunchy treats. Plus they're made from hormone-free butter, cage-free eggs, and contain no GMOs.

The only problem is that I found these on a clearance endcap in the Grocery Section for $1.98 bag (down from $3.99 each). The sale price was great and all, but now I can't find them at Target anymore. I think these cookies were part of Target's latest Made to Matter promotion which hit stores 5-6 weeks ago. Hopefully Target will stock these regularly, but if not, it looks like they are carried at many other stores (including Safeway, Fred Meyer, Whole Foods, Vons, and Raley's).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've found these at Rite Aide!

aly cat said...

This are SO GOOD. I'm also in Northern California and I spotted them on the clearance section as well. I almost bought the remaining bags (3) but I figured I didn't need the calories :-). The salted peanut butter is my fav. They also carry them at Whole Foods and I've seen them on sale there quite a few times.