Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pick of the Week

It's pick of the week time: each Sunday I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad and highlight it on my blog. Today's pick is yet another great t-shirt offering from Merona. I blogged about their embellished tee a couple of weeks ago, and this week they have this stylish bow-accent tee on sale for just $7.99! Seriously, I was in Banana Republic yesterday and wanted to update my wardrobe with some tops for work, but found the prices outrageous for "just tee's". I found this very similar one (only with the bow in the middle) but it only came in black AND it was $39. And this BR tee in "Montego Bay Blue" is almost an identical color match Merona's "Napoleon Blue" (shown at left). So no thanks, BR; I'd much rather get FOUR shirts for the price of one of yours.

Merona Bow Tee, available in 8 colors: on sale at Target for $7.99 this week (regularly $9.99)

No comments: