Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pick of the Week


It's pick of the week time: each Sunday I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in Sunday's newspaper) and highlight it on my blog. But this week I can't pick just one, because it's DOLLAR WEEK at Target! Which means that there's a bargain bonanza to choose from. For me, this is the time I stock up on all the essentials for my home and family....like Bounty paper towels ($13 for 12 big rolls), Clorox bleach (2 for $3), Ultra Cheer detergent ($3), Energizer batteries (2 packs for $13), Target Home plush bed pillows ($4 each), Cherokee Men's Ultimate polo shirts ($10), Boys graphic t-shirts ($7) and Women's flip flops (2 pairs for $5). And, since we're a two-kitty household, Fancy Feast cat food (box of 24 cans for $11). Check your Weekly Ad for your own dollar deals, and happy bargain hunting!

No comments: