Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fab Find: Project 7 Champagne Dreams Gummies

Happy NYE, readers! If you're looking for a fun (and non-alcoholic) treat for this holiday, try these Project 7 Champagne Dreams Gummies. You may be able to still find the small bag size (shown here) in Target stores, although the larger bags have already sold out. These are supposed to be a dupe for the super-expensive Sugarfina version, which I haven't tried. All I can tell you is that I really like the Project 7 ones, and I don't usually like gummy candy!

2 comments:

Soph said...

Hi, what store did you find these in? I'm in the Redwood City area and haven't seen them there or in San Mateo. Thanks!

Target Addict said...

Soph - sorry for the late reply, but I'm just seeing your comment now! I'm going to blog about these gummies again today as they are back in stock in stores. A quick check of Target.com shows that they are available at the RWC store if you use the 'order pickup' tool. I believe they are stocked in the checkout aisle as an 'impulse buy' item along with the other candy, gum, etc. Hope that helps!