Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New at Target: Me! Bath Products

Have you noticed the new bath products from Me! Bath at Target? Stores rolled out the highly-rated brand over the holidays, but they had a hard time keeping them in stock. Now both store shelves (as shown here) and inventory on Target.com seems to be re-stocked, and although I haven't personally tried them yet, friends who have tell me they smell heavenly. Known best for their Mini Bath Ice Cream® - effervescent bath bombs that fizz and melt when submerged in water - they also offer Body Wash, Body Icing (Lotion) and Shower Sherbet (Exfoliating Sugar Scrub).

1 comment:

Cotton Candy said...

I have the Papaya one and it smells so good! It is orange in color and have only seen it at 1 Target. I have noticed the lavender seems to sell out often at my local store.