Friday, January 8, 2016

Fab Find: Mossimo Anorak Jacket

I know my last Fab Find had Winter in mind, but now I have Spring on the brain. At my local Target store I found this super-cute lightweight Mossimo Anorak Jacket, which will be perfect come Spring/Summer weather. Keep in mind this is NOT a Fall/Winter coat; it's made of thin cotton twill, and is great as a top layer when it's a bit cool but won't give you much warmth. I got mine in this gorgeous Arancia Orange hue, but it also comes in a variety of neutral colors as well as a funky print. Best of all, it was on clearance in store for just $19.99 (regularly $39.99).

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Love this style and I seem to buy a new one every couple of years so will keep an eye out for this one. Online, they have several colors, the orange is still 39.99 there as are all the others. My favorite is a moss printed one, the only print one, the rest are solids. Very cute jacket.