Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Target's Home Winter Catalog

Target has posted a new interactive Home Decor catalog on their web site, with 3 sections to peruse: Hide & Seek (for home organization ideas), Brilliantly Misused (with crafty ways to repurpose everyday items) and Instant Update (which showcases new decor pieces you can find only at Target).  In the latter section, I was amused to see my new Threshold shower curtain... which unfortunately is sold out online, but should still be available in stores.

2 comments:

Critifur said...

I want the pouf at the upper right hand. Cannot find it anywhere in the Target website.

Critifur said...

nor the yellow flip clock from the bottom left. I did find a collection of Dualit toasters, I had no idea they carried them, but I cannot afford a $200.+ toaster...