Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hilary Swank hearts Target


Award-winning actress Hilary Swank is on the cover of this month's InStyle Magazine, and guess what she raves about? The Mossimo draped-pocket t-shirts from Target ($15 each) shown on page 527 under the section "Hilary's Essentials". She proclaims "I like that these Mossimo shirts are thick. That makes them really nice." Echoing that theme, she goes on to state that “No wonder my closet is a hodgepodge. I have everything from Louboutins to Payless, from Gap to designer stuff. You don’t have to have a brand name on to be stylish."

Now I wish I could show you these cute t-shirts, but unfortunately, they're nowhere to be found on Target's web site (at least not that I could find, anyhow). Boo! Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for them in the store.

No comments: