Saturday, November 1, 2008

Target Limited Edition Handbags


I had to do a double-take the other day in Target... because at first glance, I thought that they'd added more styles of Anya Hindemarch bags to the racks. But upon further inspection, I realized that these gorgeous bags were by Target and called “Target Limited Edition”. At left is pictured is the grey and black mock-croc hobo... and dare I say that Target’s mock-crock patent material is even BETTER than the Anya bags? It’s a tough call, but at a slightly lower price point than the Anya line, these new bags might just give Anya’s offerings a run for the money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I have to disagree on the one.
The AH Satchel or Tote is still a better beg. Sorry, but AH is still numero uno for me!

MH, The Recessionista Blog

Unknown said...

OK, I have to disagree on this one.
The AH Satchel or Tote is still a better bag. Sorry, but AH is still numero uno for me!

MH, The Recessionista Blog