Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pick of the Week

It's pick of the week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. There was a lot packed into this week’s ad, but I honed in on one thing out of necessity. During the holidays, we entertain a lot. And somehow, some way, despite ALL the varied dinnerware we have, I still come up one dish short. And I hate to admit it, but I also don’t own a gravy boat. When I got married and registered for china, I thought “why the heck would I need a gravy boat”? Yeah, well, I’ve always regretted that decision. Anyhow, now I can make up for it since Target has their plain white (read: goes with everything) dinnerware accessories on sale for just $8 each. Which means I can afford to pick up an extra platter (or two) as well as that much-needed gravy boat in time for Thanksgiving dinner.

Target dinnerware serving platter, plate or gravy boat: $8 each
Available only in stores (not online)

No comments: