Friday, April 4, 2008

Housewares, Third Floor

Here’s an interesting article about Target taking over a former Macy’s store at the Glendale Galleria in Southern California and turning it into their first tri-level store. I can only imagine how massive this store must be! I’ve been to a two-story Target before, which is daunting enough, especially if you have a lot of shopping to do. The problem is that there’s so much ground to cover, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the layout of the store. They do have pretty cool escalators, though, that are customized to allow you to carry your carts up and down the floors with ease, in addition to extra-large elevators to accommodate carts as well.

1 comment:

The Hesterbrarian said...

Target Addict,
I love reading your blog!! It is so interesting. I had no idea there was a three story Target. Thanks for finding all these cool tidbits of information!! I wanted to encourage you to continue with your writing. I blog too, and sometimes get discouraged when I don't receive comments...feeling like I am writing to the air. I hope you don't get discouraged, because I want you to know you have a readership that simply just doesn't comment a lot. Write on!!