Thursday, August 31, 2017

Merona pants replaced by new A.N.D. versions....

As regular readers of this blog already know, I'm a big fan of the Merona Modern Ankle Pant. They also have a Classic Fit version, but I prefer the Modern. Now that the brand is being phased out at Target, I noticed that A New Day brand is still offering two fits to these pants, but under different names. As shown here, A.N.D. has the "Slim Ankle" pant (which I assume runs more like the Classic did) and the "Skinny Ankle" (a likely replacement for the Modern). Then again, it's hard to tell, as as the Skinny is dubbed "high rise, with fitted hip and thigh" (which sounds like the Merona Classic fit) and the Slim is "mid rise with slim hip and thigh". I haven't tried either version yet, so I can't personally comment on the fit. I did notice, however, that both of these new fits come in a wide range of colors, patterns and sizes.

No comments: