Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New at Target: Three Hands

Recently at Target I've noticed some pretty home decor items from a brand called "Three Hands".  Despite being new to Target, it looks like this brand has been around for awhile, because here's what I found on their website:

Three Hands Corporation has been in business for more than 30 years. We design and import fashion forward lifestyles which includes modern to traditional furniture, wall décor, lighting, home accessories and garden. Our design team travels the world developing unique designs out of diverse materials with intriguing details. We are committed to offer quality products at affordable prices that deliver to your bottom line.

Shown here are just a few items from their Target line; you can view more here on Target.com.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I like that frame. Target has some great decor items.

andrea said...

I just saw that jar and the elephant candle holder on a 30% off endcap. It's a store that's being remodeled so maybe that's why. They were very pretty.

Target Addict said...

Andrea: I've actually seen all 3 items on clearance already at one of my local stores. Since different stores have different markdown schedules, I guess it all depends on which store you go to!