Saturday, March 16, 2013

Clearance Alert: Threshold's "Modern Cottage" collection

While at Target yesterday, I noticed that Threshold's latest home decor collection - dubbed "Modern Cottage" - is now on clearance at 30% off.  The price cut doesn't seem to extend to Target.com, but then again the Threshold line seems to offer many items in store that aren't available online.  I was tempted to buy several things - like this adorable parrot figurine - but I refrained myself.  I also noticed that the silver stool from my double-take post earlier this month was also on clearance.

1 comment:

Music said...

I'm a sucker. I already bought that parrot at full price :) I do love it, though. Goes with the IKEA drawers I painted to mimic a Dorothy Draper piece. The Threshold line is my favorite by far right now.