Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pick of the Week

It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now last night I went to a housewarming party, and it was clear that now that my friend is in a much larger pad, she needs to round out her furniture selection. Which is why I'll suggest to her my pick of the week: the Avington Furniture Collection at Target, which is on sale this week for 10-25% off. The first thing she said to me when I came in was "as you can see, I need an entryway table"... so I'll suggest this one to her, on sale for $199.99. She also needs a new coffee table, and this one (shown at left) is on sale for just $99 (as is the side table, on sale for only $69). And if she needs more room for books or knick-knacks, she can also add the bookshelf for $99.

PS: I may not have to tip my friend off about this sale, because she's also a Target fan and may already be savvy to it. Case in point: when she was giving me the grand tour, I complimented her on this gorgeous table lamp in her bedroom. She smiled and said she got it at "Tar-jey".

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have a feeling that we may live in the same town ;) I read your about me, and how you mention that Target replaced Gemco....so I'm guessing you may be from the WC???
I am so happy I found your blog, because I'm addicted like you are, and that darn store seems to hit all the right notes for me.
Keep this great blog up!!

Target Addict said...

Hi Elizabeth; glad you like my blog! Yes, I'm on the West Coast, and my closest Target is in Redwood City, CA.