Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: this chic Xhilaration blouse


Believe it or not, this chic little blouse is by Xhilaration – the budget Junior brand at Target – and not by Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. I had to do a double-take myself, folks! I found it on the clearance rack and was immediately smitten. And although it’s kinda sheer and chiffon-y, there’s a double layer of fabric in the front making it OK to wear with just a black bra and not requiring a cami or any special undergarments.

So I came, I saw, I loved, and I bought. The perfect little summer going-out top! Then I went to Target.com and found out it also comes in this punchy print, too. I didn’t see this one in the store so I’m gonna need order it online. And the best part? It’s on clearance… regularly $17.99, on sale for a song at just $12.58.

No comments: