Sunday, December 24, 2017

New Hearth & Hand Hitting Target on 12/26...

Back on Thursday I noticed that the Target near my office was already putting away the current Hearth & Hand with Magnolia collection and putting out new Spring merchandise. And sure enough, the very same day, A Bullseye View posted this announcement that the collab's first refresh will include 140 new items including home office accessories.

Since then, I've visited two other Target stores, and they too have already put out the new Hearth & Hand merchandise. So if you can't wait until the 26th to check it out, head over to your local Target today, or peruse this preview on Target.com. Despite the refresh, my opinion on this collab remains the same: the stuff is cute, but so far I haven't seen anything I really want or need.

No comments: