Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Double-Take: Calvin Klein vs. Calypso for Target


It's time for another double-take, folks, where we take one item from Tar-jay and pair it up with a similar designer piece. This time we look at a summer jewelry staple: the hammered gold cuff bracelet. One of these beauties is from Calvin Klein, and will set you back $185. The other option is from the recent Calypso St. Barth for Target collection, and is just $14.99 (probably less on clearance in stores).

Can you guess which one is which? The answer appears in the comments section below. But before you guess, let me share with you that I recently wore the Calypso cuff into a Michael Kors store, and was stopped immediately by two salespeople asking me "where did you get that gorgeous bracelet??!". I wish you could have seen their faces when I told them it was from Target :-)

2 comments:

Target Addict said...

The cuff on the left is the Calypso, and the one on the right is the Calvin Klein.

andrea said...

These sold out in my area stores right away. I'm not surprised.