Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Camila Alves hearts Target...

Camila Alves - wife of Oscar®-winning actor Matthew McConaughey and Target's new beauty and parenting advice partner - stunned on the red carpet at Sunday's 2015 Golden Globe awards. And while you may not be able to afford her pale pink Monique Lhuillier gown, you can copy her pastel pout because she wore a lip color found only at Target!

Camila matched her lip color to her gown with Pixi by Petra’s Tinted Lip Brilliance Balm in Baby Bare“Even if I’m in a rush, I always spend a few minutes exploring the beauty aisles when I’m shopping at Target,” said Camila. “I love that I can stock up on basics, while also finding something new and unexpected around every corner – all at great prices that busy moms everywhere can appreciate!” You can read more about her red carpet beauty transformation here on A Bullseye View.

No comments: