Saturday, October 13, 2012

Clearance Alert: The Shops at Target

A week ago I alerted you that some of the Kirna Zabete collection had gone on clearance, and yesterday I followed up that the rest had been marked 30% off in stores.  And now, it looks like ALL of The Shops at Target capsule collections are on clearance in stores.  At my local store, the racks of Kirna and Odin NY were still pretty full, but The Curiosity Shoppe and Patch NYC offerings were thinning out on shelves.

In addition, it now looks like all of The Curiosity Shoppe and half of Patch NYC are on sale on Target.com.  The Odin and Kirna Zabete collections, however, are still full-price online.

3 comments:

floating thru fields said...

that seems faster than normal but I'm sure the Neiman Marcus stuff will start coming in soon. Thanks for the update :)

Val said...

My local Target has these at 50% off - I got the last set of question mark plates and an apron - I really needed the apron- from The Curiosity Shoppe, the rest pretty much gone except the racks of Kirna stuff (yeah, I see why it hasn't moved).

Emily @ Go Haus Go said...

Totally unrelated but have you noticed there is already Nate Berkus stuff available online? Only 25 things (and some with his name spelled wrong!) but still.... http://www.target.com/c/all-nate-berkus-brand-shop/-/N-567ob#?lnk=lnav_t_spc_1_1_0

I thought we had to wait until 10/21?