Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Today's pick goes out to all my gal pals who keep asking me "do you have a bike? Do you ride with the kids?" And I tell them yes - yes I do have a bike, and that one of my absolute favorite Spring and Summer activities is our Sunday bike rides together as a family. So KK and Val and Caroline, no more excuses, ok? Run out and get this sleek Schwinn Clear Creek Comfort Bike, on sale at Target this week for just $169 (or $30 off!). It features a comfy suspension seat, 18-speed Shimano grip shifters, plus a handy cargo rack. Target even offers free assembly in the store; it doesn't get any easier than that.

No comments: