Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pick of the Week

It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now I don't know about the weather in your neck of the woods, but here in Northern California it's the season where it's rainy on and off every few days. I'm not complaining; we're almost at drought-levels and really need the rain, but it does make things unpredictable and a bit messy. Messy in that the 4 of us (plus two cats) are tromping in and out all the time, tracking in dirt, mud, leaves, etc. That's why these small accent rugs (shown) are such a great buy at just $3.99 each. I plan on stocking up on these and putting one next to each door to try and save our floors and carpets from the seasonal mess our shoes (and paws) bring in.

Accent Rug, 2x3' size, Chindi or flat woven style in various colors: on sale for $3.99 this week. Available in stores only; not available online.

No comments: