Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tamra Judge goes Black Friday shopping at empty Target...

I meant to post this the other day... Tamra Judge had an unusual time shopping on Friday morning, when she found herself at a very empty Target.

According to People Magazine, the 50-year-old Real Housewives of Orange County star was anticipating to battle the Black Friday crowds as she hit the chain store for some early morning doorbusters — the first time she’s ever participated in the annual shopping craze.

Instead, Judge’s Target store in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, was vacant. “Hmmm not what I expected,” Judge wrote in the caption of an Instagram video showing the empty aisels. “First time ever Black Friday shopping. I was so excited to fight the crowds!”

“I got up for this, the crowds!” she said sarcastically in the video. “Target? Not too many crowds.”

2 comments:

58 Cherries said...

I went after noon to Target in St. Louis, MO. It was no more busy than usual. But then I wasn't interested much in what was on sale, really. Got a few dvds cheap. A sweatshirt that WASN'T even on sale. Meh. I think they need to try a little harder. I did get a 20% off coupon for a future visit and I'd thought it was for that day so now I gotta go back soon before it expires. Not the most exciting of sales.

Target Addict said...

58 Cherries, I hear you. I wasn't excited to shop at Target this holiday season. I'm just not excited about any of the merchandise. As I think I've mentioned recently in my blog, I'm shopping there less and less. In fact, I have a Target RedCard, and my husband keeps commenting on how far down my monthly balance is from what it was before!