Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New at Target: Who What Wear Spring Collection

One year ago, the Who What Wear line debuted at Target. When it first came out, I will admit - I wasn't impressed. But WWW has grown on me, and I've started to incorporate more of their pieces into my wardrobe.

Now their Spring Collection is hitting stores and Target.com, with pretty details like eyelet fabric, bell sleeves, frayed hems and ruffle trim. You can check out the full gallery here on A Bullseye View. In the pic shown here, I've only seen the middle outfit (striped shirt and frayed jeans) online and in stores, so I don't think all the pieces are out yet. In the meantime, most of the WWW winter collection has gone on sale, like this long cozy cardigan (marked down to $33.98 online, but I found it for just $19.99 in stores). While it doesn't look like much on the hanger, it fits and drapes well, so I nabbed it in both colors.

No comments: