Friday, December 4, 2015

Viral Sensation with a Target Twist...

This story has been all over the internet (including Yahoo) so you may have already heard about a man's FB post on "almost cheating" on his wife going viral.

Entertainer Jason Hewlett wrote on his Facebook page that he was out shopping at Target for “manly things” when an attractive lady ahead of him in the queue caught his eye (as he shows in this pic).

Despite being happily married, Jason allowed himself a quick ogle - only to realize that the hot stuff up ahead was his wife. “I was taken aback by how amazingly beautiful she is once again,” he said. “I believe I see it often, but today, not knowing she was at the store, I saw her with new eyes and just couldn’t believe I get to be her fella. It made me blush.”

Jason and wife Tami Spenst Hewlett have been married for 14 years and have four children together. Jason ended his post saying: “She rarely looks at Facebook so she won’t see this post, she won’t realize she was kind of cheated on today. I thought I’d share with you all since I’m just a dweeby guy making my way through life, and at the same time sure there are those who have had the same experiences regarding their loved ones in one way or another, and these moments are perfect."

No comments: