Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New at Target: Rebecca Atwood-designed Method Bottles

Big news, Method fans! Method has partnered with designer Rebecca Atwood on new custom bottles for their Foaming Hand Wash and Gel Hand Wash. The collection includes four new scents, shown here from left to right: Sweet Citrus, Herb Garden, Sea Spray and Sandlewood.  I had never heard of Ms. Atwood, so I looked her up online and her website states that "Rebecca Atwood is a Brooklyn based designer and artist. Rebecca's original collection of home textiles blends traditional textile techniques and hand painting."

So far this limited-edition collection seems to be available in-stores only, and not online. To be honest, I like these new prints, but I'm not in love with them like I was with the previous Orla Kiely-designed ones (first introduced back in 2012).  I also haven't tried any of the fragrances yet, so I can't comment on the scents. How about you, readers? Are you excited for a new Method collection, and will you be trying it out?

No comments: