Friday, January 17, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target Lookbook

Hello readers! I'm back after a week not being able to blog with my computer being "in the shop". Thanks to the Apple Store, my MacBook Air is now equipped with a whole new motherboard, sound card, and video cable. Now back to our regular Target news...

Racked has posted the entire lookbook for the upcoming Peter Pilotto for Target collection. This collab seems skewed to the younger set - complete with bustier bikinis, crop tops, and short-shorts - and The Recessionista confirmed earlier this week that the sizing "looks best suited to teens or juniors like many previous Target Go Collections" and that it "seems to run smaller than Phillip Lim for Target."

This Red Iris Dress (shown here, at $79.99) seems like one of the most wearable looks, which could take you anywhere from date night to a summer wedding. What do you think, readers? Do you like what you see, and do you plan on shopping Peter Pilotto for Target?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it but I think it might be too loud for me (I'm 38).

Farheen Salman said...

Looks fabulous :) Color and contrast looks so cool!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Target Addict. SO glad you are back with your new MacBook! I think the prints look pretty, but I think it's definitely going to be for young girls. I'll be interested to see it on the racks!

Deborah Lacy said...

It's pretty but I think I'll pass.