Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday's Rave: Patch NYC Animal Print Bowl Set

I found this adorable animal print dessert bowl set from Patch NYC a couple of weeks ago at Target, and I knew I had to have it... especially since it was marked down to 50% off.  I probably wouldn't have paid full price ($19.99) for these, but at half off I was sold.  These bowls are the perfect size for snacks and other meals besides dessert; in fact, I'm eating fruit out of the "owl" one as I type this post. I got my set for $9.98 in store, and it's marked down to $11.98 on Target.com.

Speaking of Patch NYC and The Shops at Target... we're approaching Dec. 9th, which will be the 90-day mark since the introduction of the collection.  And since Target collabs seem to only have a 3-month shelf life, I would assume that what's left from The Shops will soon disappear from stores and Target.com. 

No comments: