Monday, December 31, 2012

Fab Find: Odin New York Men's Jacket

Contrary to my post at the start of this month, some of the offerings from The Shops are still available on Target.com despite the fact that it's been well over 90 days since the collection was introduced in stores. I bought this Odin New York jacket for our teenage son several weeks ago, and he wears it all the time. It can be risky picking out clothes for teenagers, but this jacket seems to be a hit.  It's still available on Target.com in a range of sizes, and now is on clearance for just $24.48 (down from $69.99).  Note: the description calls it a "cropped" jacket, but IMO it's not that short.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I got this jacket a few weeks ago for my housekeeper's twenty-something son. Also not an easy age group to shop for. He loved it, told me it was the best thing I had ever gotten him!

Nicole said...

Anyone know what the lining is like? I looked on Target.com but couldn’t find any info. Thanks!

Critifur said...

Did you know that Blu Dot did a line for Target? It looks amazing! I have added some furniture pieces to my wishlist.

Target Addict said...

Critifur: thanks for the scoop on Blu Dot for Target! I'll be sure to blog about it soon.