Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: this Mossimo maxi dress


I’ve been pretty resistant to the whole maxi dress craze due to 2 reasons:
1) I think I tend to look like a cow in them, and 2) being short, then are usually too long on me. But this Mossimo tiered dress changed all that, and I have to rave about it. It fits like a dream (in fact, I went down a size in it) and hits me mid-ankle. And in addition to being cool and comfortable, it’s slimming as well, despite all the cascading ruffles.

The only problem? Like the Merona halter top I blogged about a couple of weeks ago, I found it on the clearance rack. Which is great and all; I got this dress in black for the bargain basement price of just $7.48 (marked down 75% from $29.99). But I would love to also get the brown one (shown) and unfortunately all they have left on Target.com is size L. Oh well…c’est la vie!

2 comments:

kbfenner said...

looks a lot like a lampshade to me....

Unknown said...

I got this dress and really like it too. I cut off the bottom ruffle (easy to do) and now I like it even better!