Monday, January 19, 2009

Sneak Peek: McQueen for Target


Racked.com - via the Is-Mental blog - has posted more sneak-peek pics of the upcoming Alexander McQueen Go International collection for Target. Unlike the previous "rocker chick" looks leaked before, there are actually quite a few dresses in the mix, and I particularly fancy the gathered/draped one I've shown here.

You can view more pics here, but we'll have to wait until the line hits stores in March to see the collection up close and personal. I'm not so sure about the color range (too much black and gray for a Spring line) and I'm also dubious about some of the prices... this dress and a couple others run $69.99, and a leather vest tops out the line at $139.99. Obviously the McQueen line is more spendy than past Go International lines, and with these tough economic times, I wonder whether consumers will go for this?

No comments: