Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ripped from the pages of the Preppy Handbook

Ah, the Eighties. My formative years. Preppy style ruled at my high school, so for me that era meant Izod polo shirts, denim skirts, and driving moccasins. Which is why these Isaac Mizrahi for Target leather moccasins immediately sent me back in time. They have a quirky, pebbled rubble sole (reminiscent of Tod's skimmers) and come in seven delightful colors, including yummy lime green (shown), sunny yellow and of course, preppy pink. As you'd expect from Isaac, this classic shoe style delivers comfort and are slipper-soft. So toss out your grubby sneakers and grab a pair of these cute mocs instead. For under $30, you'll bump up your style quotient a notch, plus your feet will feel great.

Isaac Mizrahi for Target "Gail" Leather Moccasins: $29.99 in stores and at Target.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Here's mine.

http://screenfonds.blogspot.com/

I believe just about anyone could use some good wallpapers. All these are self-made, in a quite unique style. If I didn't believe I had to offer something really mattering, I wouldn't have bothered you.

Yours,

Peter Ingestad, Sweden.