Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday’s Rave: Rimmel’s Lycra Lash Extender mascara

I have a mascara problem. I try a lot of them, but none of them really "wow" me, so I’m not brand-loyal. They either don’t make good on their promises (Makes lashes longer! Doesn’t flake or rub off! Positively no clumping!) OR they irritate my sensitive, contact-lens wearing eyes. So it was with great skepticism that I tried Rimmel’s mascara, which supposedly offers “60% more length and 50% more curve” onto my spare little lashes. While the effect wasn’t as dramatic as, say, false eyelashes, I do have to admit that they looked longer and, well, curvier. No irritation, either, despite the “lycra extenders” it contains. And absolutely no clumping or flaking! For the price (around $6.50) I’ll give Rimmel’s Lycra Lash Extender mascara a rave. Available at Target (of course!) as well as Walmart and Walgreens stores.

No comments: