Monday, June 19, 2017

Last Chance for VBxTarget....

A friend told me that an employee at her local Target store said the Victoria Beckham for Target merchandise would be cleared out of stores on June 18th. Sure enough, a quick check of my store yesterday showed that all the remaining pieces on clearance had disappeared from the racks. So if you still had your heart set on something from this line, you can try to find it on Target.com, where there are still some deals to be found. This plus-sized scallop tank top (shown) is a steal at just $7.80 (regularly $26).

4 comments:

priscilla said...

I've seen a few pieces at Goodwill (where lots of Target stuff appears). Today it was a back dress with bunnies on the collar.

Target Addict said...

Thanks for the tip, Pricilla! My local Goodwill stores used to get leftover Target merchandise (donated directly from Target) but that stopped a few years ago. I know there's several Target Outlet Stores around the country (although I've never been to one) so I assume that Target sends leftover clearance merch there.

priscilla said...

You're welcome!. Actually the Goodwills here in N.Y. buys the Target stuff (for pennies on the dollar). I've also noticed a lot of Coldwater Creek stuff recently. Maybe they have a similar arrangement.

Unknown said...

Hello, this is Belle from Zaful team, we would like to do a little cooperation with you, if you have interest, please contact me via zhaojieyu123@gmail.com. Thanks!