courtesy of Racked - to help you out:
1. Every Target store will sell the collab. Yep, every single store. Past collaborations have been stocked at "most" stores (with Target releasing the store lists ahead of time) but this collab will be everywhere on Sunday.
2. The collab will debut online super-duper early in the morning. Target confirms that Target.com will begin selling Lilly Pulitzer in the early morning hours on April 19th, meaning that launch time will be between midnight and 2am CST.
3. Lots of pieces will be online-only. Target has already specified that no plus-size pieces will be stocked in stores, but a lot of shoes and jewelry are online-only too.
4. There's no limit on how much you can buy in stores. Retailers often issues restrictions on how many pieces shoppers can pick up at one time during designer collabs, but with this one, everything's up for grabs in stores. [Note: I think this is a horrible idea, and that it's going to lead to "Missoni Madness" all over again]. Online, Target has a general policy of five items or less per style and that'll apply to Lilly Pulitzer as well.
5. The window for returns is short. While Target upholds a general 90-day return policy, all Lilly Pulitzer for Target items will be subject to a 14-day return window. This is great news for people who won't be able to get what they wanted the first time around (pieces will probably pop up in returns) and bad news for people who are terrible at following return policies.
6. Target doesn't ship internationally.
7. Yes, there have some store leaks. You may have seen photos on Twitter or Instagram of people picking out their Pulitzer pieces weeks early. Target tells Racked that it's an unfortunate side effect of the retailer's store rollout plan.
8. You, too, can get Pulitzer pieces early—for an insane markup.There is already a bustling eBay trade in Lilly x Target, so you technically don't have to wait until tomorrow to buy some items from the collab IF you want to pay the eBay vultures their inflated prices.
And finally, for a hands-on POV, check out this Racked video with actual goods from the Lilly pop-up-shop earlier this week in NYC. The shorts (shown here) really surprised me; I wouldn't have thought them to be one of the stand-out items, but now I think I'll definitely add them to my shopping list!