Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Labworks collection hits Target.com...

Earlier this year I posted my review of Labworks (available on Target.com), and bottom line, I found it "fun and fashion-forward" but also "lacking in quality and consistency in sizing."  Today I noticed a Labworks outfit featured on the TargetStyle Facebook Page (shown here) so I decided to head over to Target.com to view the entire collection.

Labwork's new Summer "Illusion" line seems concentrated on hues of black, white, pink, aqua, and a color they dub "lime" but looks like pale yellow to me. What I do like about Labworks is that it comes in a wide array of sizes, including Petites and Plus in addition to Misses.  It also happens to be 30% off right now, with the majority of items falling in the $20-$40 range.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there. MacFarlane Gro