Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New at Target: Threshold's Upstate Holiday Decor Collection

As I've blogged about before, it's hard to keep up with all the home decor collections at Target these days.  Not only do they have the Nate Berkus line in stores, but the Threshold line continues to be updated on what almost seems to be a weekly basis.  Now Target has introduced their Upstate Holiday Decor Collection (from Threshold)  described as aimed at "both the traditionalists and modernists out there", it puts "charming twists on classic Christmas prints, patterns and icons".

While I really like the Threshold line, my advice is if you see something you like, buy it immediately.  Don't wait for it to go on sale, hope to see it at another Target store, or try to find it on their website.  I've found the Threshold inventory to be really spotty; different stores carry different items, and I've often found things in stores that aren't carried on Target.com. 

2 comments:

floating thru fields said...

I like the Threshold line as well. I saw some really pretty table linens and chalkboard placeholders shaped like leaves, but now I can't find them anywhere! Your advice is good advice :)

Critifur said...

Seriously!