Thursday, July 15, 2010

Geren Ford Limited Edition Dress for Target


Last week I told you about Alison Lewis' limited-edition dress for Target. And this week, I bring you another one, this time by Geren Ford. After a 12-year career in advertising, Geren Lockhart decided to launch her life's dream - a line of clothing - and the result was the Geren Ford label. Her GF Geren Ford dress for Target is raspberry on top, cool khaki on bottom, and cut from wispy silk crepe de chine. With a smocked, open-pleat waistband and wide boat neck, this two-tone frock is effortlessly chic. And like the Alison Lewis frock, it's available exclusively on Target.com.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just posted this to my blog, Geren's Facebook group is offering customers who buy the dress, a free belt. Good until 7/15! So hurry. Have you seen this one, or the Alison one in person? I haven't seen them at any Tar-jays!

therecessionista.blogspot.com

Target Addict said...

Nope - haven't seen either dress "for real" at Target. I think they're only available online. Thanks for the tip on the free belt!

Unknown said...

For sale online only, but I am looking to see if there have been returns :) Not sure about the Geren Ford one....

o said...

omgosh, i love geren ford!! thanks for the heads up. definitely checking it out!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com