Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now there's a whole slew of Easter merchandise on sale this week - from candy and baskets to egg-coloring kits and decorations - but I honed in on this particular item because I've always wanted one. This week's pick is this Home Basics cupcake stand (shown) on sale this week for just $15. Once I nab one of these, then all I'll need to decide is what kind of cupcakes to make for Easter... hmmmm... Vanilla? Chocolate? Red Velvet?

Note: this item is available in stores only, and not available online.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would go with this too. But use it for so many other holidays too.

Unknown said...

i read your blog doing research for a class project and i noticed the picture of the dog on your homepage, i actually have a good resolution of it i made for my presentation...

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9488/doggz.jpg

you can use it if youd like!

Elizabeth said...

If I didn't already have two versions, I'd be down there buying this one, it is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This would work fabulous for me. I work at a place that always services cupcakes for this or that. This would be an excellent donation from me to them.

Love the blog.

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

Where do you store something like this??

Target Addict said...

Less Bark, that's my one concern, too. I know I don't have any storage room for it in my kitchen. Which means it'll have to go to the same shelf in the garage that stores the panini press, the crock pot, the waffle maker, and all the other kitchen gadgets that won't fit in our kitchen!